Friday, February 18, 2011

Lothario and Sharon Stone

A few years ago I met a guy online by accident.  He popped up in the then equivalent to Skype and started talking to me as if we were the best of friends.  Turns out it was a mix up but in the course of working that out we both became intrigued.

It was fun.  He was quite fascinating and over time his charms drew me in.  He was a retired footballer from the UK.  Turns out the cliches are true: he was a quintessential Lothario with quite a reputation with the ladies.  I have no doubt you can work out how that turned out.

Interestingly, the year we met he had a small part in a movie with Sharon Stone, the ultimate man eating "dom".  In the movie he took a different role in his relationship with her: she drew him in, took what she wanted and tossed him aside.  Ouch!

These shoes remind me of a pair she wore in that movie.  Mine aren't black or shiny like those worn by Ms Stone's character but they are saucy with their multiple buckles and criss crossing leather.  I won't be copy-catting her character's conduct but I will have fun in them today!

x