Sunday, March 27, 2011

three by three

In six days I am leaving the Southern Hemisphere on a shoe buying mission cleverly disguised as a trip to the US and Europe to visit friends.  Actually, I was only supposed to be going to NYC to visit my absolute darling friend Ruth who I miss very much and can't wait to spend time with.  Then, all of a sudden this and that came up and now my trip has turned into an "around the world".  Ce la vie.  I'll just have to go back to NYC to see Ruth again soon.

In order to get through my shoes to the mystical number 77 I have to triple up.  I hope you understand.  Perhaps when I return from my travels I will have another 77 to speak and dream about.

Apologies for the quality of the photo.  My camera simply wasn't playing ball today.  The photo depicts three very different types of shoe:  one peep toed bootie with lazer cut out decoration, pink wedged sandals from Brazil and a peep toed pump with sweet cut leather.  Makes me think of goldie locks and the three bears (Daddy was clearly a cross dresser).

x