Friday, April 1, 2011

77'th Shoe Eve

So, this is the long and the pink of it: three shoes, 24 hours and lots of questions.  I've had to cram in the last few pairs of shoes because tomorrow I leave the country and technology behind for a short while.  

Squished together before you I present a long legged favourite of mine: witchey-poo meets Paris (not Hilton).  She is a soft black suede that sits just above the knee and dips down at the back.  She's so simple, she's sexy.  I like an understated twinkle in my boot's eye.  The salmon flat was an accident - a remedy to a shopping trip gone blistered.  The pink bootie is delicious.

In 24 hours I will reveal my last shoe, Mistress 77, and then I will leave.  Mistress 77 is my heart.  She is my insides and myself.  I hope you like her.  

I will miss you once you meet her and this blog is complete.  Thank you for reading.

x